START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED BROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE)
The reason i am giving this iPhone 5s away is that i already have one, and my aunt gave this one to me for christmas. She told me that i didn’t have to give it back to her either. The reason i haven’t sold this is that I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey. ($800-$900)
- Wall and USB charger
- 2 iPhone 5 cases
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
I am hosting a few other giveaways on my blog. And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
(just remember that i am no longer ‘breaking-dexter’ i am ‘mutualize’)
Photo reblogged from SUPERWHOLOCKED with Hiddles, Hobbits, and Daenerys with 83,238 notes
He may be immortal and indestructible, but there’s no reason you cannot incapacitate him. What Harry often failed to realise is that Voldemort’s physical being is consistently his biggest downfall- so use that as his downfall. Chop that bald snaky dickbasket into a thousand thousand pieces, encase each piece in concrete, and throw some bits in the sea, bury some bits in the ground. No need to destroy him permanently- just make absolutely sure that he isn’t coming back any time soon. He might still be immortal once you’ve chopped him into bits, but as long as his brain’s fairly separated out then he won’t have the intellectual capability to use magic to accio himself back together. Problem solved. Now go attend Hogwarts (but bring a meat cleaver with you for safety).
200 notes and yet you’re the only one that has helped bless u
plan b: teleport him into the sunI like plan B.
Wheres Bizarro when you need him?
Post reblogged from with 120,178 notes
OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET FORT FANDOM, BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING ONE.
BUT THEY AREN’T LIMITED TO INSIDE THE HOME
THERE ARE SECRET ROOMS FOR CARS
YOU EITHER LIKE SECRET ROOMS
OR YOU’RE WRONG
This makes me want to pursue architecture and interior design even more
Lupita Nyong’o’s brother, the real winner at the Oscars 2014
Post reblogged from with 121,093 notes
when the person who volunteers to read is completely illiterate
Quote reblogged from with 105,459 notes
Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands.
Photo reblogged from SUPERWHOLOCKED with Hiddles, Hobbits, and Daenerys with 103,234 notes
"What is shipping?"
Page 1 of 409